NewBuild are the specialists in Residential Construction to make building your new home more affordable or to build more for the same price. This is the question you need to ask yourself! If concrete is used in the majority of buildings, bridges, tunnels, shopping malls and dams for its strength and low cost - why not your home?
Why not build your home with concrete and gain with all its benefits:
Value for money:
- Less costly to produce and remains extremely affordable.
- Excellent Thermal Mass, reducing temperature swings which reduces energy needs from heating or air-conditioning.
- Low Maintenance and renovation are also reduced.
- Naturally fire-resistant and forms a highly effective barrier to fire spread.
- Concrete is inherently water resilient and not weakened by moisture, mould or pests.
- Improve sound insulation.
- Reducing CO₂ emissions.
- Can withstand natural disasters such as earthquakes and hurricanes
- On site production without compromising on quality and strength
- Can be moulded into any shape or form by using appropriate formwork.
- Producing concrete uses less energy than producing other comparable building materials.
- Gains strength over time.
- Concrete is recyclable which means less waste in the construction process.
Concrete enables safe, affordable and resilient housing and infrastructure.